Here's my blog!
I had some trouble coming up with a good name so that's why I didn't start it sooner, and another reason is that I wanted to have stuff to write about too.
School here is similar in some ways and different in others.
The similarities are:
- I change classes
- Most of the subjects
- I have a locker
- We wear uniforms (everyone in Ireland wears uniforms! Here is a picture of me in my uniform!)
The differences are:
- Longer and later lunch time (they eat lunch at 2!)
- Longer school day (we go from 8:40 to 3:00 on MWF and to 3:40 on T/Th)
- It is "high school"
- They offer "home ec" and "art"
- I take French instead of Spanish
![]() |
| Me at the Arc de Triomphe |
It was really funny when we went to restaurants or shops because we couldn't speak a lot of French except for what I learned in school and what my mom remembered from high school.
The first day we were in Paris Johnny and I walked into a souvenir shop and started to talk to the worker. He totally pretended not to speak English. It was so funny and embarrassing.
I miss everyone and am having a good time here.
-Maggie


Maggie I miss you so much and I wish you were here but I cant imagine all the fun your having there we all miss you so much its like you never left, at least we try to make it feel like that. We don't have a softball team this year because only me, Julia er, and Katie signed up :( We miss you, but I miss you the most luv ya <3 miss you <3
ReplyDelete-Ella Vickerman <3
Hi Maggie.
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! Great title by the way! Only 2 more days until your birthday month starts. You know when you turn 13, your birthday lasts the whole month! I wish I could see you in person, but remember to try lots of new things and report on them here on your blog. Lots of love, Aunt Kathy
Glad you're having a great time, Maggie! I can't wait to hear more about your adventures :)
ReplyDelete